PhaseOne Communications

Interviews for Top Jobs at PhaseOne Communications

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PhaseOne Communications in September 2009.

I applied online, and was contacted by a recruiter. The first interview was about 30 minutes with a recruiter. The second interview consisted of face to face interview in the office. I met with 2 members of the company. The interview was about an hour long, followed by extensive testing. Some personality testing, skills test, but also vocabulary, etc. Then had to analyze and write up findings.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PhaseOne Communications.

Very extensive hiring process.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate, but I should have.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PhaseOne Communications in August 2009.

Started off with a recruiter calling me and conducting a general screening phone call asking very basic questions and gauging initial fit. Next step, was going into the office for about 4-5 1:1 interviews, maybe 30 minutes each. Also included a series of skills tests. There was also an online EQ test.