PhaseOne Communications

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst Interview

Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PhaseOne Communications in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online, and was contacted by a recruiter. The first interview was about 30 minutes with a recruiter. The second interview consisted of face to face interview in the office. I met with 2 members of the company. The interview was about an hour long, followed by extensive testing. Some personality testing, skills test, but also vocabulary, etc. Then had to analyze and write up findings.

Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PhaseOne Communications.

Interview Details – Very extensive hiring process.

Interview Question – If I planned on having children.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, but I should have.

Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PhaseOne Communications in August 2009.

Interview Details – Started off with a recruiter calling me and conducting a general screening phone call asking very basic questions and gauging initial fit. Next step, was going into the office for about 4-5 1:1 interviews, maybe 30 minutes each. Also included a series of skills tests. There was also an online EQ test.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PhaseOne Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PhaseOne Communications interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PhaseOne Communications employees and interview candidates.