PhaseSpace Motion Capture

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PhaseSpace Motion Capture in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted by a technical guy who started off with questions about past projects. Then I was asked to write a C program to interface with a camera sensor to acquire an image. This was not difficult. But then I was asked to optimize my program. This, I couldn't do satisfactorily. So no replies from them yet.

Interview Question – Optimize a Verilog program to acquire a frame from a camera sensor   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PhaseSpace Motion Capture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PhaseSpace Motion Capture Electrical Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PhaseSpace Motion Capture employees and interview candidates.