Interviews for Top Jobs at Philadelphia Fire Department

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Philadelphia Fire Department in January 2011.

The interviewing process started with an application, background check of last two employers, personal friends and neighbors. A scheduled test at a local high school with classroom proctors. An interview with a member of the fire department. Prior to the day of the interview, I got good night sleep,awaken early to have a good breakfast, work out, review my past work experiences on my resume. I arrived a half hour early to size-up my surroudings. I entered the room and greeted my interviewer, Good morning, Sir. I asked for promission to sit down. After granted promission, I proceeded to answer and reply to all the question asked of me. When I was asked a question that I was not sure of I asked for promission to refer to my resume or records to give a correct answer. after the interview was concluded, I thanked the interviewer for opportunity to be there, stood up and shook the interviews hand and left the room. Went to my car and preyed.

Interview Questions

• How would you discribe your second week in college?   1 Answer
  • How do you think you would fair with young canidates in Fire School.   1 Answer