Philadelphia Gas Works

Updated Jan 31, 2015
Updated Jan 31, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Philadelphia Gas Works

Helper/Field Service Tech Interview

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Philadelphia Gas Works.

u will take a few basic reading, math, tools test on a computer. One you pass this they will set you up for an interview. When I was interviews there were 5 people in the room. Get ready to be hit with questions lol...Then if all is well they will do the background checks.

Interview Questions
    • they basically want to see if you r a dope or not. there are people working here who use to work at wawa or target...so they hire anyone   View Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Philadelphia Gas Works.

Took a week to get a response from the HR person who had some questions about what how my experiences related to this position. A few days later I interviewed with the HR person who seemed to indicate that I was a good candidate and would come to interview with the hiring manager and take a skills test, but I heard nothing back after that.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, just the standard HR interview questions   Answer Question

Philadelphia Gas Works Response

Jan 8, 2014HR Business Partner

More than likely, this individual had a "phone screen," not an official interview. All "in-person" interviews are conducted with HR and the hiring department.