Philadelphia Gas Works Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Philadelphia Gas Works

Helper/Field Service Tech Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Philadelphia Gas Works.

Interview

u will take a few basic reading, math, tools test on a computer. One you pass this they will set you up for an interview. When I was interviews there were 5 people in the room. Get ready to be hit with questions lol...Then if all is well they will do the background checks.

Interview Questions

• they basically want to see if you r a dope or not. there are people working here who use to work at wawa or target...so they hire anyone   1 Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Philadelphia Gas Works.

Interview

Took a week to get a response from the HR person who had some questions about what how my experiences related to this position. A few days later I interviewed with the HR person who seemed to indicate that I was a good candidate and would come to interview with the hiring manager and take a skills test, but I heard nothing back after that.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just the standard HR interview questions   Answer Question

Philadelphia Gas Works Response

Jan 8, 2014HR Business Partner

More than likely, this individual had a "phone screen," not an official interview. All "in-person" interviews are conducted with HR and the hiring department.

Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philadelphia Gas Works (Phila, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Normally about a 3 week process, but I had some health issues so it took a little longer than expected, but the interviewing process was quick and easy. I interviewed, took a three part appitude test in one day.

Interview Questions

• What was the heaviest tool you've lifted   1 Answer

Philadelphia Gas Works Response

Jun 8, 2015HR Business Partner

This process can be 3+ weeks. Applicants that are successful with testing, never interview the same day. The interview usually follows in about 2-3 weeks.