Philadelphia Insurance Companies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.5

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies.

Interview

Brief overall with not too hard of questions posed. Typical questions asked. People were nice and not very intimidating when going through the process. In a small office with upper management but not senior.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

About $6000 more to sign-on

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was brief and pretty average. The woman who interviewed was very nice and made you feel at ease, not intimidating at all. The questions were straight forward, nothing too in depth. The whole duration of the phone interview was around fifteen minutes and she called at the exact time we had scheduled the week before.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies.

Interview

Phone interview with two managers in the departmend i wanted to intern in, asked basic questions about my resume, didn't ask any questions I wasn't expecting. Hired me on the spot

Interview

Very quick. I applied and two days later I had a phone Interview. I did very well, and now I have a face to face interview coming up on Tuesday. The young lady was very attentive to what I was saying, and asked me questions about my experience and not really what they are looking for.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies (Roseville, CA).

Interview

The regional president interviews you with one of the marketing reps. They ask you questions about your previous experiences. Keep in mind that this is a marketing job so you have to try to relate to this type of position.

Interview Questions

• They can ask you to market a pen to them to see what you will say.   Answer Question

Senior Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies (Highlands Ranch, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

I first interviewed with the HR person via phone. That was pleasant and fairly easy. I then was scheduled for an in-person interview with the Regional Claims Manager who flew in from California. She told me she had 8 people to interview. The interview seemed to go okay. Questions asked were about how I felt about working overtime and there was much talk about "efficiency". I got the feeling this may be a high volume claims position. There seemed to be no opportunity to ever work remotely. I was very disappointed that I did not get the courtesy of a call or email advising that I did not get the job. I was left hanging.

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies.

Interview

Applied online. Initial meeting with manager and AVP then hiring supervisor. Offered job one week later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies in January 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by HR for a telephone interview. The telephone interview consisted of questions regarding work background and ehtics. After the telephone interview, I was contacted for an in-person interview. This interview was with 2 supervisors from the department I applied to.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies (Orlando, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied earlier in the month; not called after a month, then 2 more weeks for interview. First interview is via phone, then after a couple of weeks did in-person interview, testing and 2 weeks later a job offer was made

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation of terms, simply job offer

Marketing Interview

Interview

Two interviews, very friendly and low pressure. Normal about yourself and going over resume questions. Not many insurance based qestions