Philadelphia Insurance Companies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2014
Updated Dec 17, 2014

2.4

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies.

Phone interview with two managers in the departmend i wanted to intern in, asked basic questions about my resume, didn't ask any questions I wasn't expecting. Hired me on the spot

Contact Center Representative Interview

Very quick. I applied and two days later I had a phone Interview. I did very well, and now I have a face to face interview coming up on Tuesday. The young lady was very attentive to what I was saying, and asked me questions about my experience and not really what they are looking for.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies.

The regional president interviews you with one of the marketing reps. They ask you questions about your previous experiences. Keep in mind that this is a marketing job so you have to try to relate to this type of position.

Interview Questions
    • They can ask you to market a pen to them to see what you will say.   Answer Question

Senior Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies in July 2014.

I first interviewed with the HR person via phone. That was pleasant and fairly easy. I then was scheduled for an in-person interview with the Regional Claims Manager who flew in from California. She told me she had 8 people to interview. The interview seemed to go okay. Questions asked were about how I felt about working overtime and there was much talk about "efficiency". I got the feeling this may be a high volume claims position. There seemed to be no opportunity to ever work remotely. I was very disappointed that I did not get the courtesy of a call or email advising that I did not get the job. I was left hanging.

Contact Center Representative I Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies.

Applied online. Initial meeting with manager and AVP then hiring supervisor. Offered job one week later.

Contact Center Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies in January 2014.

After applying online, I was contacted by HR for a telephone interview. The telephone interview consisted of questions regarding work background and ehtics. After the telephone interview, I was contacted for an in-person interview. This interview was with 2 supervisors from the department I applied to.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies in December 2013.

Applied earlier in the month; not called after a month, then 2 more weeks for interview. First interview is via phone, then after a couple of weeks did in-person interview, testing and 2 weeks later a job offer was made

Interview Questions
    No negotiation of terms, simply job offer

Marketing Interview

Two interviews, very friendly and low pressure. Normal about yourself and going over resume questions. Not many insurance based qestions

Compliance Interview

1 initial phone interview with HR Recruiter and then 2 in-person interviews all about a week apart. Interviews are straightforward with basic questions asked, no behavioral questions asked from what I remember. The people are nice and they mainly tried to gauge your personality more so than to ask tricky questions that will trip you up.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how your past experience translates to this specific job?   Answer Question

Underwriting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philadelphia Insurance Companies.

I applied through my school's online recruiting website, and I was contacted by HR within 3 weeks. She called me into the office for an interview, and went over my resume, and asked me very basic questions. Overall, the interview process took less than 30 minutes, and was fairly easy.