Philip Morris International

50 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Manager Interview

Process Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview Details – Director Operations

Interview Question – How to involve each employee in applying the new techniques specifically   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Philip Morris International in June 2008.

Interview Details – Phone and in person panel interview

Negotiation Details – No opportunity to negotiate

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Philip Morris International in May 2012.

Interview Details – First telephonic interview then face 2 face in Lausanne. Process took about 2 months. Very good relationships with interviewer since the beginning gave me the chance to ask questions more than receiving them.

Interview Question – Question from HR about a difficult situation I faced and how I sorted out.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pretty straightforward since I was coming from abroad.

Quality Assurance Supervisor Interview

Quality Assurance Supervisor
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Philip Morris International in August 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication initiated by the HR Manager of PM. I was contacted by phone and invited for an intervieew. The first interview was with the HR Manager who seemed to be a very good profesional. It was for almost 45 minutes and she tried to find out details about my actual position and why I want to change companies. Also she asked a lot of questions related with my previous experience. The second interview tooked plane at the factory site together with the HR Manager and the QC Department Manager. For almost 1 hr and 30 minutes they performed a cross interview trying to get me "snap" and to see how much I can go under pressure.

Interview Question – How would you organize you activity in this position starting with tommorow?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The job location was to far from my home.

Sales Data Analyst Interview

Sales Data Analyst
Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Philip Morris International in August 2012.

Interview Details – Thru phone I was informed by the third party HR Arm of Philip Morris Philippines, which is John Clements. I was invited for a 1:1 interview. A breif Introduction, which the preceeded to the actual interview. After the interview I was asked to wait for the final interview. 1 week passed and I was invited for a panel interview. I passed the same and was offered the job. Signed the job and started 15 days after. After a month, I was absorbed directly by Philip Morris.

Manager Interview

Manager
Moscow (Russia)

I applied online - interviewed at Philip Morris International in January 2010.

Interview Details – The best is get a recommendation by an employee. The company hires through agencies like Addeco. Anyway, if you applied, the first you will receive the online test to measure your abstract thinking, math and reading skills. Then they will call you for phone interview and only after this you can have an appointment for face to face interview.

Interview Question – What 3 personal failures you had when worked in a team and how you solved them.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Philip Morris International in April 2013.

Interview Details – Person asked me technical question. Asked me to compute efficiency.

Interview Question – Gave a case wherein I needed to find out the problem   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Trainee

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview Details – Assessment Centre - full day - very draining and exhausting

Interview Question – Case study - bullied by managers instead of being challenged   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Human Resources Specialist
Quito (Ecuador)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Philip Morris International in July 2010.

Interview Details – Usually you have three interviews. One of them, depending of the position, would be an assessment center. All the interviews are competency based: what did you do, how, and what was the result?

Interview Question – Why would you like to work in a tobacco company?   Answer Question

Human Resources Customer Representative Interview

Human Resources Customer Representative
Kraków (Poland)

I applied online - interviewed at Philip Morris International in January 2014.

Interview Details – Had a call interview and an English test but haven't received any answer back by whether I'm accepted or not!

Interview Question – Problem happened in your previous job and you were the first one to respond, what have you done?   Answer Question

Worked for Philip Morris International? Contribute to the Community!