Philip Morris International Marketing Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Philip Morris International in February 2012.

Two interviews were conducted & I was given the job offer after the second interview which was taken by the department head. The interviewer asked me several questions related to my previous working experience & why I wanted to join his company. Several questions were also asked to assess my personality and family background.

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Philip Morris International in September 2011.

The process was long, starting from recruiter contact to HR manager screening to 1:1 interview with VP of Marketing. But the direct contacts with people in the company were great experiences. People are unassuming and very easy to get along. This is a strong recommendation for people with marketing passion. The company has numerous resources and willing to take care of your interview logistics.

Interview Questions
    • Have you been successful in influencing anyone?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Philip Morris International in April 2011.

The first step is the screening process that they review your CV and Cover Letter. Especially pay attention to Cover Letter I'd say. They do not invite everyone, they choose people carefully. Then comes the online assessment, testing the basic maths skills and english level of candidate. The english test was especially very easy I think.

Interview Questions
    • The time limit for the numerical test was a bit pushy.   Answer Question

I was invited to second round but at that time I was in London and couldn't go back to Turkey because I had other pre-scheduled plans.

Worked for Philip Morris International? Contribute to the Community!