Philip Morris International

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Philip Morris International in February 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews were conducted & I was given the job offer after the second interview which was taken by the department head. The interviewer asked me several questions related to my previous working experience & why I wanted to join his company. Several questions were also asked to assess my personality and family background.

Interview Questions

Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Philip Morris International in September 2011.

Interview Details – The process was long, starting from recruiter contact to HR manager screening to 1:1 interview with VP of Marketing. But the direct contacts with people in the company were great experiences. People are unassuming and very easy to get along. This is a strong recommendation for people with marketing passion. The company has numerous resources and willing to take care of your interview logistics.

Interview Question – Have you been successful in influencing anyone?   View Answer

Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Philip Morris International in April 2011.

Interview Details – The first step is the screening process that they review your CV and Cover Letter. Especially pay attention to Cover Letter I'd say. They do not invite everyone, they choose people carefully. Then comes the online assessment, testing the basic maths skills and english level of candidate. The english test was especially very easy I think.

Interview Question – The time limit for the numerical test was a bit pushy.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was invited to second round but at that time I was in London and couldn't go back to Turkey because I had other pre-scheduled plans.

Worked for Philip Morris International? Contribute to the Community!