Philip Morris International

Philip Morris International Operations Management Trainee Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Philip Morris International in July 2012.

agency found my online profile, contacted me and set up a skype/telephone interview. Questions about experiences in private and job were ask. Also what have I done to improve myself, or if I would have accomplished any projects lately.
I finally received invitation via email, including schedule for the day and task to prepare an engl. presentation about myself: Who is...., after that i had to sit alone in a room and work trough a pile of papers, preparing a presentation about some specific tasks. after that presentation i had nice lunch buffett. we also had group work with case study about budget reductions. followed by plant tour. finally we had feedback talks.

in total: well organized and warm atmosphere. but EVERYONE was smoking. so be sure you are a smoker or just want to have experience in assessment procedures, like me.

Interview Questions
  • there was non of them, but the paper case for one hour was hard time   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Philip Morris International in June 2012.

Since I was an operations intern a year before, I did not have to appear again in the written test held at our university campus (I had taken and passed the test a year ago for internship). There were about 300+ candidates. Out of them, 37 were called for assessment centre in a 2 weeks time. The assessment centre was very well organized and interesting experience. It took PMI about 2 months to communicate us the result of assessment. After that, we were called for final interview. The interview was mainly related to behavior and management. It was an easy and calm environment in the interview and nothing was difficult to answer. After a month and half, got the final offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a situation where you helped resolve conflicts between your group mates in a project you were a part of ?   View Answer
    Nothing needed negotiation