Philip Williams & Associates

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Civil Engineer Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Philip Williams & Associates in April 2010.

Interview Details – I sat down with about 5 of their employees (a principal plus senior staff). After they told me a little about the company, they asked me to walk them through my resume and previous experience. It took about an hour for this portion of the interview, then they gave me a tour of their office and had me meet briefly with other people I'd be working with, should they offer and I accept the job. All in all the people were very friendly and attentive, the office was very nice, clean, spacious, and sunny, even if there were a few cubicle farms scattered throughout.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you had conflict and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Philip Williams & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philip Williams & Associates interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Philip Williams & Associates employees and interview candidates.