Philips Electronics Interview Questions in Bothell, WA

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Philips Electronics (Bothell, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

I had mulitple phone interviews, and then flew cross-country with little notice. Once I arrived at the site, the interview was disorganized and multiple people I was to meet with were unavailable. I later had additional on-site interviews at the local site. After the interviews, I didn't hear anything for more than 2 weeks before being contacted by the recruiter who told me I would receive an offer. The offer then took several more weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with a difficult supplier that you were ultimately able to resolve.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable, within a fixed range. The initial offer was a little lower than I would have liked, but we were able to come to a midrange between the initial offer and my requested amount.