Philips Electronics Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Philips Electronics (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

first round was a written test that consisted aptitude as well core electronics questions second round was technical interview where they asked questions on project. since their requirement was for testing engineer questions on c programming where asked

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips Electronics

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips Electronics (Brussels (Belgium)) in February 2014.

Interview

a CV screening through a phone call. The phone call was quite informal. Mainly questions about background and match with Philips. The interviewer was willing to switch from French to English. Quite quick (20 minutes)

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of two phases - CV screening (90% of candidates were excluded) and interviews (first with two team members and second with the team manager). During both interviews, general questions about my personal background (based on the CV and letter of motivation) were asked. Moreover, assignment-specific discussion was carried out.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips Electronics (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview went really good. They mainly asked on the previous experiences and the reason why applying for the intern position. The question were oriented mainly on how could you benefit Philips by the previous working experiences

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toa Payoh New Town (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips Electronics (Toa Payoh New Town (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

applied through university system, called 2 weeks later for interview, the interview was highly technical, R&D department, a lot of hands-on

Interview Questions

• full length of discussing projects in CV, very technical   Answer Question

I chose other offer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips Electronics (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in August 2012.

Interview

I only had telephone interview as I lived in another country. The interview took less than an hour and I only had it with one person, my direct supervisor. Questions were not difficult, just very casual ones, like why did I want that position, how did my background match and etc. Then I got explained more about the tasks that needs to be handled in that position. The same evening I've received an e-mail that I got it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this internship, how does your background match   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips Electronics (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in October 2010.

Interview

Stuurde mijn cv in. Werd gebeld voor een online assessment. Deed het goed, kreeg een uitnodiging voor een gesprek. Dat is alles wat ik tot nu toe heb gedaan. Lijkt eerlijk. De interviewer is erg aardig en attent, maar een beetje lastig.

Sent my cv. Got called for a online assessment. Did well, got a call for an interview. That's all I have done so far. Seems fair. The interviewer is very nice and thoughtful, but a little tough.

Interview Questions

• Door problemen bij de receptie kwam ik niet aan het eigenlijke gesprek toe. Niettemin teruggebeld, om het opnieuw te proberen. Ik ben er nog niet uit of ik zal gaan.   Problems at the reception did not allow me to actually have the interview. Got called back, though, to try again. Not sure I will go, though.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips Electronics in August 2009.

Interview

Apply through school, then a face to face interview with HR then the manager. Ask about questions about excel, calculating skills etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing