Philips Electronics

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of two phases - CV screening (90% of candidates were excluded) and interviews (first with two team members and second with the team manager). During both interviews, general questions about my personal background (based on the CV and letter of motivation) were asked. Moreover, assignment-specific discussion was carried out.

Intern
Toa Payoh New Town (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in October 2013.

Interview Details – applied through university system, called 2 weeks later for interview, the interview was highly technical, R&D department, a lot of hands-on

Interview Question – full length of discussing projects in CV, very technical   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I chose other offer

Eindhoven (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in October 2010.

Interview Details – Sent my cv. Got called for a online assessment. Did well, got a call for an interview. That's all I have done so far. Seems fair. The interviewer is very nice and thoughtful, but a little tough.

Interview Question – Problems at the reception did not allow me to actually have the interview. Got called back, though, to try again. Not sure I will go, though.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Philips Electronics in August 2009.

Interview Details – Apply through school, then a face to face interview with HR then the manager. Ask about questions about excel, calculating skills etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Worked for Philips Electronics? Contribute to the Community!