Philips Electronics Intern Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Philips Electronics.

The hiring process consisted of two phases - CV screening (90% of candidates were excluded) and interviews (first with two team members and second with the team manager). During both interviews, general questions about my personal background (based on the CV and letter of motivation) were asked. Moreover, assignment-specific discussion was carried out.

Other Interview Reviews for Philips Electronics

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toa Payoh New Town (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toa Payoh New Town (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Philips Electronics in October 2013.

applied through university system, called 2 weeks later for interview, the interview was highly technical, R&D department, a lot of hands-on

Interview Questions
    • full length of discussing projects in CV, very technical   Answer Question

I chose other offer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Philips Electronics in October 2010.

Sent my cv. Got called for a online assessment. Did well, got a call for an interview. That's all I have done so far. Seems fair. The interviewer is very nice and thoughtful, but a little tough.

Interview Questions
    • Problems at the reception did not allow me to actually have the interview. Got called back, though, to try again. Not sure I will go, though.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Philips Electronics in August 2009.

Apply through school, then a face to face interview with HR then the manager. Ask about questions about excel, calculating skills etc.

Nothing