Philips Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.9

Customer Service Representative for Medical Consumables Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Philips Electronics (Andover, MA).

Interview

I worked as a temp when it was the medical side of HP, sold to Agilent and was hired, bought by Philips. Interview was easy as they all knew I was a good worker and cared about my job.

Interview Questions

• What could I do to improve business and customer satisfaction.   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Interview

Standard interview process.

Interview Questions

• What's your most challenged experience you have before   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Electronics (Framingham, MA).

Interview

I applied online through the Boston University career website and then was asked to interview at their office a few weeks later. I was also asked how I dealt with hard situations, and to give an example. Among other personality questions, the ones I remember are described below. They also liked that I spoke about my research experience in a lab.

Interview Questions

• They asked a puzzle question to test problem solving skills. It was a riddle about finding the heaviest ball in a group of seven, where 6 all weighed the same and only one weighed a different amount. The trick was to weigh it using a simple two tray scale, and use the minimum amount of weighs. I think this question is in the movie Die Hard, actually.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation, I just took the job since I was an intern. I was paid, but didn't negotiate the wage.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Philips Electronics (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

1st I got a email after I applied for the position . The email was asking me to verify i was qualified for the position. After emailing back after 15 mins I got a call saying come in for a interview. I did so the next day. They asked very basic questions...what do you see your self doing..are you good on the phone..normal interview questions. Got another email 4 hours after the interview saying to show up for training on Monday which was in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• What are your income requirements?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They sent a email hours later saying I would make 12.00 an hour.

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth. Was invited for a full day of interviews with people from different backgrounds and functions. People at the same level as the one i was applying for. My prospective manager, and the boss of my manager. Everyone was friendly and helpful. They were interested not only about my professional career but also about my cultural background and personal experience. This was extremely helpful to be more relaxed.

Got contacted within two days after the interview about the decision. It was a very fast process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent conflicting situation in your workplace and the way you managed it.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Philips Electronics (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter - started with a phone interview and was moved to face to face after initial screening. Questions were pretty high level - mostly salary requirements, availability for start date. Don't believe any references being checked but they were requested.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Junior Industrial Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Philips Electronics (Savannah, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a relaxing experience in which my passions for design could be easily expressed and conveyed.

Portfolio Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Philips Electronics (Andover, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

applied through university had an interview on campus and offered the job a few hours later via email and phone call. Pretty simple process nothing super difficult although if you do not do your research and do not have any compelling questions your interview will fail.

Interview Questions

• they didnt ask me many specific questions rather kept explaining different aspects of the job and asking if i had any questions.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Electronics (Rosemont, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

HR Phone interview, technical interview, face to face interview. HR phone interview check the basic background. Several related department managers asked questions in several technical phone interviews. Face to face interview last whole days. One of the managers invited me to lunch. Technical questions covered typologies, control loop designs, gate drive design etc..

Interview Questions

• LED driver typologies, control loop designs, gate drive design etc.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Philips Electronics (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with five people. Met the GM, and the VP of sales. They were very intelligent and were great individuals. They knew they had a good products, and wanted to make sure I fit within the culture. Overall experience was great.

Interview Questions

• What are my previous call points   1 Answer