Philips Electronics

70 candidate interviews

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in June 2009.

Interview Details – Well, it is very hard and be well prepared. REALLY, know the normal quetions about " tell me about yourself,
why you want to work for us? what make you a best candidate? Strength& weakness? Past experience?
kind of such stuff. I didn't get into it, so guys, good luck.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in January 2011.

Interview Details – Started with 2 phone interviews by HR folks not fam iliar with my skill set. This was frustrating. They were very knowledgeable of Philips culture and benefit so that was valuable.
Then there were 2 rounds of 1:1 interviews, with 3 specific and different members in the field and later in related fields. In the end I met 6 folks, half of whom I would not be working with. Not sure what was the point. Then there was an all day test at an offsite location.

Director IT Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Philips Electronics in January 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interviews and 7 tests

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Intern
Toa Payoh New Town (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in October 2013.

Interview Details – applied through university system, called 2 weeks later for interview, the interview was highly technical, R&D department, a lot of hands-on

Interview Question – full length of discussing projects in CV, very technical   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I chose other offer

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Philips Electronics in December 2007.

Interview Details – Recruiter was top notch and no-nonsense. In person interview with managers was in depth and trying - 4 interviews in 8 hours but well worth it.

Negotiation Details – Philips doesn't negotiate. They make an offer and you accept or pass. Period.

Human Resources Corporate Interview

Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – Quite lenghty process, I must admit I had lost hope after few months not hearing any feedback (I applied via website). Only later, once the process kicked off, I interacted and exchanged with extremely bright managers

Interview Question – Depends, the very weird situation was to have completely differentiated interview style, one talked the entire meeting, the other just listened etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Relatively quick

Mechatronics Control Consultant Interview

Eindhoven (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1. HR phone interview, 2. skype interview with group leader, competence leader, team leader,.3. on-site interview: 4 rounds

Interview Question – Most of the questions are related with your experiences, so if you are good at them, it should be no problem   Answer Question

Personal Response Associate Interview

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in March 2013.

Interview Details – 1st was a phone interview with the recruiter and then came the group interview with three of their management staff.

Interview Question – A few behavioural questions were tough.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was fixed, no negotiating it.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – was well organized, quick,smooth and clear. i was really impressed with the way it went. The job offer came immediately once the interview was positive. Looks like Philips like to do things quickly. But in this process sometimes, they recruit really bad talent.

Interview Question – can you join us tomorrow :).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it depends on the country, position, line manager and HR. in my case all was fine.

Not Entering Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – Need to know about industry, company. Attended 2 rounds of interview. But for others i have heard at least 5 to 6 rounds of interview would happen.

Negotiation Details – Philips has the scale and they would decide the salary based on the experience and educational level. I feel salary can be negotiated.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Electronics

Worked for Philips Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Philips Electronics – Why Work for Us?

Philips is a global, diversified health and well-being company focused on improving people’s lives by delivering meaningful innovation. We operate in both professional and consumer markets across three main sectors… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philips Electronics interview questions and advice. All 70 interview reviews posted anonymously by Philips Electronics employees and interview candidates.