Philips Electronics

Average Difficulty
73 candidate interviews

Senior Scientist Interview

Senior Scientist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – Rather easy and straight forward

Interview Question – How do you deal with a nasty manager and deal with manageria issues   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Researcher

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – The interview process was really smooth. Was invited for a full day of interviews with people from different backgrounds and functions. People at the same level as the one i was applying for. My prospective manager, and the boss of my manager. Everyone was friendly and helpful. They were interested not only about my professional career but also about my cultural background and personal experience. This was extremely helpful to be more relaxed.

Got contacted within two days after the interview about the decision. It was a very fast process.

Interview Question – Describe a recent conflicting situation in your workplace and the way you managed it.   Answer Question

General Manager - Marketing Interview

General Manager - Marketing

Interviewed at Philips Electronics

Interview Details – This offer came to me via a consultant. The interview was with the hiring manager himself. He spent a disproportionate amount of time on explaining the role and the operations and he expected me to ask him questions along the way. This 45 min dialogue culminated in him asking me if i was interested in the role and the interivew started. Post this, there was only a HR round.

Interview Question – What if you had to offer a bribe to bag a big tender   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Procurement Internship Interview

Procurement Internship

Interviewed at Philips Electronics

Interview Details – Communication via mail only. I got a mail for the interview right after i had passed a numerical and a verbal test that were necessary to pass the first step. the second step was two separate interviews of one hour each, the first with the HR manager and the second with the forwarding and distribution manager. Nice atmosphere and very friendly and kind people.

Interview Question – What would you do if you were a policymaker in order to overcome the financial instability?   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager

Interviewed at Philips Electronics

Interview Details – Great office with "work place innovation" concept, friendly team, i was interviewed 3 times by HR, direct manager and then sector leader. All reasonable questions, proof of success focused.

Interview Question – Imagine, you agreed with your key retail partner on a promotion for new product, but this new product availability in Russia is delayed. Your actions?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was pleased with Philips flexibility in timing, respecting my request for short hidays between two jobs.

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – it's a school co-op interview. the interview was hold in co-op office. the interviewer ask many questions about marketing concept and how to apply these concepts to real work. She specifically asked about creativity and innovation in marketing work environment and many behavioural questions like your biggest strength and weakness.

Interview Question – what's the most creative activity you did in your former job.   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Planner

Interviewed at Philips Electronics

Interview Details – Standard interview process.

Interview Question – What's your most challenged experience you have before   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Procurement Engineer Interview

Procurement Engineer

Interview Details – Friendly and supportive

Interview Question – What is your expected salary?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Philips Electronics in November 2013.

Interview Details – 1st I got a email after I applied for the position . The email was asking me to verify i was qualified for the position. After emailing back after 15 mins I got a call saying come in for a interview. I did so the next day. They asked very basic questions...what do you see your self doing..are you good on the phone..normal interview questions. Got another email 4 hours after the interview saying to show up for training on Monday which was in 2 days.

Interview Question – What are your income requirements?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They sent a email hours later saying I would make 12.00 an hour.

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Philips Electronics in January 2011.

Interview Details – Was very thorough and detailed

Interview Question – Why do u want to work in supply chain   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Worked for Philips Electronics? Contribute to the Community!