Philips Electronics Interview Questions

2.8

Procurement Engineer Interview

Friendly and supportive

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Asked me to write a algorithm for tower of hanoi

Mechatronics Control Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eindhoven (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in September 2011.

1. HR phone interview, 2. skype interview with group leader, competence leader, team leader,.3. on-site interview: 4 rounds

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are related with your experiences, so if you are good at them, it should be no problem   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 months - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

The hiring process consisted of two phases - CV screening (90% of candidates were excluded) and interviews (first with two team members and second with the team manager). During both interviews, general questions about my personal background (based on the CV and letter of motivation) were asked. Moreover, assignment-specific discussion was carried out.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

it's a school co-op interview. the interview was hold in co-op office. the interviewer ask many questions about marketing concept and how to apply these concepts to real work. She specifically asked about creativity and innovation in marketing work environment and many behavioural questions like your biggest strength and weakness.

Interview Questions
    • what's the most creative activity you did in your former job.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Markham, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Philips Electronics in March 2013.

2 Sales Managers and 2 Marketing Managers interviewed me. All the questions were behavioural and about what you're passionate in. The interview lasted 30 minutes. Prepare to answer questions that demonstrate that you're reliable and self-starter.

Personal Response Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in March 2013.

1st was a phone interview with the recruiter and then came the group interview with three of their management staff.

Interview Questions
    Salary was fixed, no negotiating it.

MBA Intern - Business Development (Expat) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eindhoven (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in June 2013.

Got recruited through the university for the final MBA project, for quite an interesting assignment. The interview process consisted of just one round after the CV screening. Had the opportunity to meet some very interesting people from the management level. The working environment was pleasant and had some smart and cooperative colleagues to work with.

Interview Questions
    • The focus was on the relevancy of the previous job experience, in order to make a clear link with required tasks.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toa Payoh New Town (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toa Payoh New Town (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in October 2013.

applied through university system, called 2 weeks later for interview, the interview was highly technical, R&D department, a lot of hands-on

Interview Questions
    • full length of discussing projects in CV, very technical   Answer Question

I chose other offer

Business Manager Interview

Great office with "work place innovation" concept, friendly team, i was interviewed 3 times by HR, direct manager and then sector leader. All reasonable questions, proof of success focused.

Interview Questions
    • Imagine, you agreed with your key retail partner on a promotion for new product, but this new product availability in Russia is delayed. Your actions?   View Answer
    I was pleased with Philips flexibility in timing, respecting my request for short hidays between two jobs.