Philips Electronics

73 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of two phases - CV screening (90% of candidates were excluded) and interviews (first with two team members and second with the team manager). During both interviews, general questions about my personal background (based on the CV and letter of motivation) were asked. Moreover, assignment-specific discussion was carried out.

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – it's a school co-op interview. the interview was hold in co-op office. the interviewer ask many questions about marketing concept and how to apply these concepts to real work. She specifically asked about creativity and innovation in marketing work environment and many behavioural questions like your biggest strength and weakness.

Interview Question – what's the most creative activity you did in your former job.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Philips Electronics in March 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Sales Managers and 2 Marketing Managers interviewed me. All the questions were behavioural and about what you're passionate in. The interview lasted 30 minutes. Prepare to answer questions that demonstrate that you're reliable and self-starter.

Interview Question – Would you ever go back to your previous job?   Answer Question

Personal Response Associate Interview

Personal Response Associate
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in March 2013.

Interview Details – 1st was a phone interview with the recruiter and then came the group interview with three of their management staff.

Interview Question – A few behavioural questions were tough.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was fixed, no negotiating it.

MBA Intern - Business Development (Expat) Interview

MBA Intern - Business Development (Expat)
Eindhoven (Netherlands)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in June 2013.

Interview Details – Got recruited through the university for the final MBA project, for quite an interesting assignment. The interview process consisted of just one round after the CV screening. Had the opportunity to meet some very interesting people from the management level. The working environment was pleasant and had some smart and cooperative colleagues to work with.

Interview Question – The focus was on the relevancy of the previous job experience, in order to make a clear link with required tasks.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Toa Payoh New Town (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in October 2013.

Interview Details – applied through university system, called 2 weeks later for interview, the interview was highly technical, R&D department, a lot of hands-on

Interview Question – full length of discussing projects in CV, very technical   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I chose other offer

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager

Interviewed at Philips Electronics

Interview Details – Great office with "work place innovation" concept, friendly team, i was interviewed 3 times by HR, direct manager and then sector leader. All reasonable questions, proof of success focused.

Interview Question – Imagine, you agreed with your key retail partner on a promotion for new product, but this new product availability in Russia is delayed. Your actions?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was pleased with Philips flexibility in timing, respecting my request for short hidays between two jobs.

Director Interview

Director

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – Apply through the news paper advertisement, that was many years ago. Got an interview call in 2 weeks, total of 2 rounds of interview, and got an offer. The whole process is typical, nothing much to say, it was also pretty informal, overall it is OK.

Interview Question – Not at all.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – was well organized, quick,smooth and clear. i was really impressed with the way it went. The job offer came immediately once the interview was positive. Looks like Philips like to do things quickly. But in this process sometimes, they recruit really bad talent.

Interview Question – can you join us tomorrow :).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it depends on the country, position, line manager and HR. in my case all was fine.

Procurement Internship Interview

Procurement Internship

Interviewed at Philips Electronics

Interview Details – Communication via mail only. I got a mail for the interview right after i had passed a numerical and a verbal test that were necessary to pass the first step. the second step was two separate interviews of one hour each, the first with the HR manager and the second with the forwarding and distribution manager. Nice atmosphere and very friendly and kind people.

Interview Question – What would you do if you were a policymaker in order to overcome the financial instability?   Answer Question