Philips Electronics

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in February 2008.

Interview Details – Referred to role by a current employee. First interview was an HR, "fit" interview where they asked basic questions on motivation to apply, and "why Philips". Important to try an answer in simple, short form

Second round was with manager of BU, who got into more technical details of the role. I had some experience but not enough.

Interview Question – Why did you apply to Philips
What are some of your strength and weaknesses?
  Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Philips Electronics in December 2007.

Interview Details – Recruiter was top notch and no-nonsense. In person interview with managers was in depth and trying - 4 interviews in 8 hours but well worth it.

Negotiation Details – Philips doesn't negotiate. They make an offer and you accept or pass. Period.

Very Easy Interview

Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Philips Electronics in February 2011.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview and then a 1:1 interview after 3-4 months. They never got back to me on the outcome of the interview.

very unprofessional recruitment process!

Interview Question – How much experience do you have?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in January 2011.

Interview Details – Started with 2 phone interviews by HR folks not fam iliar with my skill set. This was frustrating. They were very knowledgeable of Philips culture and benefit so that was valuable.
Then there were 2 rounds of 1:1 interviews, with 3 specific and different members in the field and later in related fields. In the end I met 6 folks, half of whom I would not be working with. Not sure what was the point. Then there was an all day test at an offsite location.

Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in July 2010.

Interview Details – Friendly interviews, met recruiter then 3 staff members and direct reports

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Fairly straight forward - up to 15% buffer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Electronics

Worked for Philips Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Philips Electronics – Why Work for Us?

Are you looking to make a real difference? Innovation that matters Then why not help us meet our goal of improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025? Come and join us as we strive to make the world… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philips Electronics Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Philips Electronics employees and interview candidates.