Philips Electronics Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips Electronics (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Referred to role by a current employee. First interview was an HR, "fit" interview where they asked basic questions on motivation to apply, and "why Philips". Important to try an answer in simple, short form Second round was with manager of BU, who got into more technical details of the role. I had some experience but not enough.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Philips What are some of your strength and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philips Electronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philips Electronics (New York, NY) in December 2007.

Interview

Recruiter was top notch and no-nonsense. In person interview with managers was in depth and trying - 4 interviews in 8 hours but well worth it.

Negotiation

Philips doesn't negotiate. They make an offer and you accept or pass. Period.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Philips Electronics (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then a 1:1 interview after 3-4 months. They never got back to me on the outcome of the interview. very unprofessional recruitment process!

Interview Questions

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips Electronics in January 2011.

Interview

Started with 2 phone interviews by HR folks not fam iliar with my skill set. This was frustrating. They were very knowledgeable of Philips culture and benefit so that was valuable. Then there were 2 rounds of 1:1 interviews, with 3 specific and different members in the field and later in related fields. In the end I met 6 folks, half of whom I would not be working with. Not sure what was the point. Then there was an all day test at an offsite location.