Philips Electronics Marketing Manager Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Philips Electronics in February 2008.

Referred to role by a current employee. First interview was an HR, "fit" interview where they asked basic questions on motivation to apply, and "why Philips". Important to try an answer in simple, short form

Second round was with manager of BU, who got into more technical details of the role. I had some experience but not enough.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to Philips
    What are some of your strength and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philips Electronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Philips Electronics in December 2007.

Recruiter was top notch and no-nonsense. In person interview with managers was in depth and trying - 4 interviews in 8 hours but well worth it.

Philips doesn't negotiate. They make an offer and you accept or pass. Period.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Philips Electronics in February 2011.

Had a phone interview and then a 1:1 interview after 3-4 months. They never got back to me on the outcome of the interview.

very unprofessional recruitment process!

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Electronics in January 2011.

Started with 2 phone interviews by HR folks not fam iliar with my skill set. This was frustrating. They were very knowledgeable of Philips culture and benefit so that was valuable.
    Then there were 2 rounds of 1:1 interviews, with 3 specific and different members in the field and later in related fields. In the end I met 6 folks, half of whom I would not be working with. Not sure what was the point. Then there was an all day test at an offsite location.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Electronics in July 2010.

Friendly interviews, met recruiter then 3 staff members and direct reports