Philips Electronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Andover, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Philips Electronics in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was looking forward to the face-to-face meetings. Had several calls with the executive recruiter and a couple with the internal recruiter. I met the head of HR, who was entirely unprepared and read from a list of canned questions. I then met a VP to whom I would have a dotted line report. There was no alignment between her and HR. Neither were particularly friendly. I couldn't wait to get out of there!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Electronics

Worked for Philips Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Philips Electronics – Why Work for Us?

Are you looking to make a real difference? Innovation that matters Then why not help us meet our goal of improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025? Come and join us as we strive to make the world… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philips Electronics Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Philips Electronics employees and interview candidates.