Philips Electronics

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – Asked me to write a algorithm for tower of hanoi

Interview Question – mechanism of deadlock resolution in vxworks   Answer Question

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Philips Electronics in August 2009.

Interview Details – Campus selection is the best.
Rarely there will be off campus recruitment for freshers
Experienced people can easily get in
You should be strong in the basics
Strong in technical skills
Not much importance is given to communication skills
If you are strong in technical skills, you can easily clear the interview

Interview Question – There was not any difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a fresher

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Philips Electronics.

Interview Details – After working as contractor for almost 2 year, the manager in charge recommended to convert to permanent employee, then HR start interview with only salary and benefits negotiation, after it was done, a medical exam is conducted and then start as new employee with 3-month probation, later confirmed.

Interview Question – No technical interview questions   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Philips Electronics in January 2011.

Interview Details – The requirement was for a Core Java professional.
I was given some white paper and asked to develop an application like notepad. Was given an hour to do so. Then he checked the program, said that the program would not compile and that the interview was over!
Still wondering if these people haven't yet heard of IDEs

Interview Question – Develop a program like notepad (on paper)   Answer Question

Worked for Philips Electronics? Contribute to the Community!