Philips Electronics Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Philips Electronics in January 2010.

Campus interview. Initial Round - Written. Basic quant and C questions. Thru to the Tech round. Asked about my projects. Basic data structure questions in C and OS.

Interview Questions
No negotiations. The only offer ihad

Other Interview Reviews for Philips Electronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Philips Electronics in July 2010.

Philips visited my college for placements. Initially, a General aptitude test of 60Q for an hour on topics such as Quantitative ability, Algorithms and Programming, and logical reasoning. 45 out of 120 were selected for next rounds of interviews. Each of the 35 faced all 3 interviews. 2 of the 3 were technical in nature with some puzzles to solve. 3rd was an HR round. Next day, a telephonic conversation to confirm the Interest in company. On accepting the offer, the letter were mailed on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Algorithm on which GOOGLE runs.. and in which programming Language it was first written?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Philips Electronics in May 2011.

Initially I got an e-mail from Philips asking me to take up the written test.
    After getting shortlisted I had my interviews and upon clearing the same there was an HR round.

The interview panelists were really very friendly. They gave me an initial idea about Philips Culture, benefits etc. through a PPT. They make a candidate feel at ease.

Interview Questions
    • Given two trees A and B I was asked to design an Algorithm to state if Tree A was a subtree of Tree B.   Answer Question
    • There are 100 balls out of which 99 are of the same weight but one is heavier. In how many minimum attempts you can find the heavier ball?   View Answers (4)
    I did not negotiate as it was a campus offer. The amount offered to us was final.

Worked for Philips Electronics? Contribute to the Community!