Philips Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant IV Interview

Administrative Assistant IV
Andover, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Philips Healthcare in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the recruiter within hours of applying for this position online. The initial phone screen went well, and she contacted me the following week to set up a face-to-face interview. I received an email confirmation from HR with a detailed agenda of who I would be speaking with (2 department managers, an HR manager and 2 administrative assistants) and when, which was helpful. I was escorted to a small conference room and met with the first interviewer. She was very friendly and nice, and asked basic interview questions regarding the position. After that, things got odd. One of the department managers arrived, and admitted to me that he hadn't looked at my resume, which I thought was strange. Seconds after he sat down, we were interrupted by another interviewer, who said that the times had been switched, and that she was scheduled to interview me during this time. This was done in front of me, which seemed unprofessional. I found out later that another candidate signed in 15 minutes after I did, and they were conducting simultaneous interviews with us in separate rooms (I overheard her name being mentioned by one of the interviewers). The overall experience left a negative impression on me because there was an obvious lack of communication within this group. A panel interview would have been more efficient, as well as spending more time working out scheduling issues.

Interview Question – All the questions were pretty basic - nothing unusual.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Healthcare

Worked for Philips Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Philips Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

Philips Healthcare is a world-wide leader in cardiac care, patient monitoring, home healthcare solutions, and related customer service. What's more important though, is that we're a family of 18,000 people across… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philips Healthcare Administrative Assistant IV interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Philips Healthcare employees and interview candidates.