Philips Healthcare Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH

Updated Feb 22, 2015
Updated Feb 22, 2015

Product Manager (PRISM MBA Rotational Program) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare (Cleveland, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

First round was on campus and second round at their Cleveland facility. The questions were based off the resume and quite straight forward. The final round also included a presentation of your background and why you are interested in this program.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions along with marketing concepts. Unfortunately, they never came back on what the final result was. I sent them many emails asking for feedback, but there was no response at all - very unprofessional of them.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare (Cleveland, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Basic interview process. Was asked to explain every single project I had done or worked with.

Software Development Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philips Healthcare (Cleveland, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Had one phone interview and another one on campus. They were pretty brief - questions were asked in general about my skills, work experience, what I wish to learn.

Interview Questions

• A question on filters from Digital Communication! Which one is used for filtering noise?   1 Answer

Negotiation

$25/hour