Philips Healthcare

3.2

Product Manager (PRISM MBA Rotational Program) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in November 2014.

First round was on campus and second round at their Cleveland facility. The questions were based off the resume and quite straight forward. The final round also included a presentation of your background and why you are interested in this program.

Interview Questions
    • General behavioral questions along with marketing concepts. Unfortunately, they never came back on what the final result was. I sent them many emails asking for feedback, but there was no response at all - very unprofessional of them.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied through other source – interviewed at Philips Healthcare.

I never received an interview offer. I have plenty of engineering experiences, background and skills and have proven myself high competent and capable while working there at Philips as a contract engineer, but when I submitted my resume for a position I was qualified for I did not receive any interview offers.

Interview Questions
    • The question being asked in the above statement is the most difficult or unexpected one I ever received.   Answer Question

Hardware Test Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in October 2013.

Initially, I had applied for the position via my university's job search portal. A few weeks later, I spoke with a campus recruiter via email and was then handed off to another HR employee a couple weeks after my initial conversation. At that point, the HR employee was interested in me as a candidate and set up an interview with a senior engineer. Later that week, I received an offer via email.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a question about CPU architecture and also 2 questions about programming languages I had listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in March 2013.

Basic interview process. Was asked to explain every single project I had done or worked with.

Software Development Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in June 2012.

Had one phone interview and another one on campus. They were pretty brief - questions were asked in general about my skills, work experience, what I wish to learn.

Interview Questions
    • A question on filters from Digital Communication! Which one is used for filtering noise?   View Answer
    $25/hour

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in November 2008.

Questions related to my field were asked during the phone interview. Later on, during the personal interview, a small test was given.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding sampling times of an analog signal, analog circuitry, etc.   Answer Question
    • how to perform Bubble search   View Answer