Philips Healthcare

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied through other source – interviewed at Philips Healthcare.

I never received an interview offer. I have plenty of engineering experiences, background and skills and have proven myself high competent and capable while working there at Philips as a contract engineer, but when I submitted my resume for a position I was qualified for I did not receive any interview offers.

Interview Questions
    • The question being asked in the above statement is the most difficult or unexpected one I ever received.   Answer Question

Hardware Test Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in October 2013.

Initially, I had applied for the position via my university's job search portal. A few weeks later, I spoke with a campus recruiter via email and was then handed off to another HR employee a couple weeks after my initial conversation. At that point, the HR employee was interested in me as a candidate and set up an interview with a senior engineer. Later that week, I received an offer via email.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a question about CPU architecture and also 2 questions about programming languages I had listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in March 2013.

Basic interview process. Was asked to explain every single project I had done or worked with.

Software Development Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in June 2012.

Had one phone interview and another one on campus. They were pretty brief - questions were asked in general about my skills, work experience, what I wish to learn.

Interview Questions
    • A question on filters from Digital Communication! Which one is used for filtering noise?   View Answer
    $25/hour

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in November 2008.

Questions related to my field were asked during the phone interview. Later on, during the personal interview, a small test was given.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding sampling times of an analog signal, analog circuitry, etc.   Answer Question
    • how to perform Bubble search   View Answer