Philips Healthcare Engineering Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Interview

A discussion based interview that allowed you to get to know the work environment at Philips. They did a great job at discussing the culture at Philips and what the job position would entail. It was an enjoyable interview. The interviewees has reviewed the resume so they knew what to talk about.

Other Interview Reviews for Philips Healthcare

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reedsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips Healthcare (Reedsville, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Initial phone screening by HR in Washington State. Second phone interview by hiring manager. Final in person interviews on site. On site interview 4+ hours. All questions on site where behaviorial interview questions. Very tiring and questionable on true idea of capabilities. Focused more on psyche of person and reaction to various situations, both at work and in out of work situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you managed a project that failed and you felt the failure was due to a member of your team not performing. How did you handle your interaction to that member?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips Healthcare (Bothell, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

Standard

Interview Questions