Philips Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Field Marketing Manager
Bothell, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Philips Healthcare in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online via company website. Recruiting Manager (RM) contacted me via e-mail within 2 days to schedule a phone interview. We spoke for about 30-40 minutes. She was pleasant and the dialogue was dynamic. After the call, she indicated it would take a couple weeks for her to discuss candidates with the hiring manager. I think it took longer, and every several days I would email the RM back to inquire of any updates. Things were not progressing quickly, but at the least, the RM was responding back to me, which I appreciated. In the end, the RM's final update was that the hiring manager wanted to look at other candidates. To end, the RM indicated that if there were other job postings at the company, I could direct any initial inquiries to her and she would help out however she could.

Interview Question – I don't think there was/were any. Pretty standard pre-screening phone interview, wanting to know background, work experience, etc.   Answer Question

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Field Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Healthcare in November 2011.

Interview Details – I started with an informational interview, then got a formal interview because recruiting is very slow. My phone interview was a formality as I already knew they wanted to interview me but the recruiter asked general skills and background info as well as salary requirements.
In person interview was in 2 parts, one on one with the hiring manager and then a panel interview. Nothing too challenging. I appreciated meeting the panel because these would become my peers and people I would be spending a majority of my time with so it was a good opportunity to feel each other out.

Follow up with recruiter and securing offer, salary, start date, etc was a hassle. They are not very quick so be patient!

Interview Question – what is the last business book you enjoyed reading? and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were frustrating because everyone wanted to leave the office for Christmas break... Not a lot of room to negotiate. Got the median pay for my band.

Worked for Philips Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!