Philips Healthcare Interview Questions

2.9

Entry Level - Drafter/Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare.

Applied online and had receive a response the same week. First was a phone interview from their headquarters, then an on-site interview with the hiring manager and three other members of a certain drafting group. Got rejected the first round as they held multiple on-site interviews. Questions involved personality, outside of resume, and how to deal with other people.

Interview Questions
    • Explain in 10 steps the process of getting up in the morning to getting a bowl of cereal.   Answer Question

Product Manager (PRISM MBA Rotational Program) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in November 2014.

First round was on campus and second round at their Cleveland facility. The questions were based off the resume and quite straight forward. The final round also included a presentation of your background and why you are interested in this program.

Interview Questions
    • General behavioral questions along with marketing concepts. Unfortunately, they never came back on what the final result was. I sent them many emails asking for feedback, but there was no response at all - very unprofessional of them.   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Philips Healthcare.

Everyone seemed nice - but when it came down to it, no one ever let me know after going in and interviewing with 2 different people. Straight forward interview explaining position and discussing qualifications.

Sales Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in August 2014.

I went through the initial phone screening. The person from HR who did the screening call was very pleasant and very nice to talk to. She basically called to get initial impression of my ability to connect, present myself ,and project a positive image.
    I am now waiting to see if I get a call back from the regional director or not. After all a positive experience and was unduly nervous for no reason.
     Pleasant experience

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at this stage. More clarifying CV   View Answer

Na Interview

The interview process here is quite lengthy one. It took me three months from start to get to on board.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in July 2014.

This has been a fairly standard length process. I applied online via Monster, which then took me to Philips job site to apply there. I received a phone call for a phone interview at the end of which a face to face was scheduled.

It seems long when you're hopeful and have your heart set on a job, but it's fairly standard. I was initially interviewed in July, both phone and 1:1. The first phase, I was told I would have details by a certain date, but then told they did not have enough positions open at this time. They would be in touch in the future. I was called back in late August with the news that there was another position open and if I would be amenable to another interview with a different person. Position offered and accepted, now waiting on required background checks.

The interviewer described the job in full and asked questions appropriate to the description and what was expected. We went through my resume where points were highlighted and inquired about . Asked about willingness to work a variety of hours, etc.

With a company as big as Philips, I would expect lateral and upward growth as a possibility, especially when you take into account their benefits package, which includes tuition assistance, etc. I would think that ambitious people who work hard, enjoy the company culture and ethics, etc., could find movement and growth. I sure hope to!

Interview Questions
    • None really. The interviewer asked standard questions regarding what you consider your strengths and weaknesses, how do you react to stress, what would you do in case A, B, or C, etc. Give an example of a time you excelled at [skill here]; give an example of how you failed at [skill here/task/goal]. What did you learn from both experiences? etc.   Answer Question
    I have been out of work for some time and did not negotiate at all. While my past experience, skill sets, and degree could be an argument for more money, I was eager to be working and for a company that could offer growth and a lifelong career, not just a job.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied through other source – interviewed at Philips Healthcare.

I never received an interview offer. I have plenty of engineering experiences, background and skills and have proven myself high competent and capable while working there at Philips as a contract engineer, but when I submitted my resume for a position I was qualified for I did not receive any interview offers.

Interview Questions
    • The question being asked in the above statement is the most difficult or unexpected one I ever received.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I was contacted by Software Specialists (primary vendor) for full time position for Philips. And quickly scheduled a telephonic interview with manager at Philips. It was brief talk about my experience and some technical questions. and then i was called for in person interview. They provided expense (it took 3 months to re-embers though). It was about 3 hours interview by 4 different people ( about 40 mins each). It was one after other with 5 mins gap in between. Then, i was told that HR from Philips will get back to me. And HR got back to me after a week or so and asked me to standby while they are working on some approval process. It took almost a month and half before they offered me. Every once in a while he would come back to me and tell me that they are still working through the approval process. I was frustrating at times as i was not able to get hold of HR for updates (I could not get him on phone and no response to voice message). Finally they offered me and scheduled joining date.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to write code on paper for requirement they came up with on the fly.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate as it was reasonable. But they did offer lower end my expected range.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in June 2014.

Listing was posted on Indeed. Contacted company. Had a phone interview which went very well. Company was looking for mult-ivendor service. Awaiting response for face to face interview. Looking forward to challege if presented to me.

Interview Questions
    • For me was when can I start. Being out of state and having to move would require some time. Wasn't sure exactly how to answer. I am always honest though.   Answer Question

Software Engineer/Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in June 2014.

Contacted by recruiter and set up an interview time with the manager of a team. Manager called and gave an hour long interview. After that, recruiter contacted me again to inform me that I have gotten to the second round. We then set up a call and I got two 30 minute interviews back to back with the team members.

Interview Questions
    • What data structure would you use to implement a phone book and why?   Answer Question
    I was just informed that I got accepted. They told me what benefits I will get and I just accepted. The rest of it had to do with moving around.