Philips Healthcare
www.healthcare.philips.com Andover, MA 5000+ Employees

Philips Healthcare Marketing Communications Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Marketing Communications Manager
Bothell, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Healthcare in January 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter managing my interviews and scheduling was very difficult to work with. At one point, I was traveling internationally for work and she left me a message to schedule the next set of interviews. Before I had the opportunity to return her phone call, she has responded with several rude messages pushing me to call back. After listening to her rude, unprofessional messages, I decided not to continue the interviewing process. In my mind, the recruiter represents the company's culture--if the culture is anything like the recruiter, not the best place to work.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Philips?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Healthcare

Worked for Philips Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Philips Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

Philips Healthcare is a world-wide leader in cardiac care, patient monitoring, home healthcare solutions, and related customer service. What's more important though, is that we're a family of 18,000 people across… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philips Healthcare Marketing Communications Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Philips Healthcare employees and interview candidates.