Philips Healthcare

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in January 2010.

A very nice interview process. First, I spent a significant amount of time on the phone with the recruiter, understanding what they were looking for, so before I spent any time with the actual company, I understood it would be good fit.

They sent me first class tickets, and booked a nice hotel for me. I spent the evening at dinner with them, then interviews the next day. Had interviews with about 15 people total. I also presented.

The interview process was very cordial and positive. There weren't any questions that I couldn't answer, but issues I brought up that we all recognized as challenges.

Interview Questions
  • What would you recommend we do to grow into this area.   View Answer
  • There were NO unexpected questions, because I was well qualified and prepared by the recruiter.   View Answer

It meant moving the family to a location that would have required private schools, more expensive housing. Overall, a good opportunity, but not a good fit.