Philips Healthcare

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Director Interview

Marketing Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Healthcare in January 2010.

Interview Details – A very nice interview process. First, I spent a significant amount of time on the phone with the recruiter, understanding what they were looking for, so before I spent any time with the actual company, I understood it would be good fit.

They sent me first class tickets, and booked a nice hotel for me. I spent the evening at dinner with them, then interviews the next day. Had interviews with about 15 people total. I also presented.

The interview process was very cordial and positive. There weren't any questions that I couldn't answer, but issues I brought up that we all recognized as challenges.

Interview Questions

• What would you recommend we do to grow into this area.   View Answer
  • There were NO unexpected questions, because I was well qualified and prepared by the recruiter.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It meant moving the family to a location that would have required private schools, more expensive housing. Overall, a good opportunity, but not a good fit.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Healthcare

Worked for Philips Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Philips Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

Philips Healthcare is a world-wide leader in cardiac care, patient monitoring, home healthcare solutions, and related customer service. What's more important though, is that we're a family of 18,000 people across… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philips Healthcare Marketing Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Philips Healthcare employees and interview candidates.