Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Healthcare
- Software Engineer (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Intern (6)
- Technical Specialist (5)
- Field Service Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Manager (3)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Field Marketing Manager (2)
- Senior Technical Specialist (2)
- Senior Technical Writer (2)
- Inventory Analyst (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Purchasing (1)
- R&D Manager (1)
- Marketing Communications Manager (1)
- Master Data Specialist (1)
- Marketing Director (1)
- Mechanical Design Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Trainee (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Design Intern (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
Network Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Philips Healthcare.
1. Phone screen/interview with HR representative.
2. Phone screen/technical interview the multiple engineers.
3. In person interpersonal skills interview with Director/Senior Engineer.
- Initial HR screen was fair and balanced.
Technical interview was difficult and you had better know your trade.
In person interview was very difficult. I left wondering if I would receive an offer. Many different interpersonal behaviorism questions and the Director wouldn't accept a typical boxed answer. He kept digging for difficult circumstances and waited for me to give him personal experiences regarding argumentative work circumstances, which I did. Oil and water circumstances where things boiled over, etc. I would say that if you tell the truth...you have good odds, assuming you're actually qualified. I would say one suspicious answer would probably cause the Director to take the offer off the table. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Philips Healthcare
1 person found this helpful
Network Engineer InterviewApplication Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Philips Healthcare in March 2011.Interview Details
First you speak with Philips HR recruiter who asks you basic questions to see if your interested in the position. Then a day after you speak with the Sr. Network Engineer who asks you some technical questions to see if your a good fit.
After you pass the phone interview you go in person and speak with the manager who also asks you technical questions along with some personal questions.
What port numbers do the following protocols use: FTP, TFTP,DNS,ETC (whole list of technologies)
How do you setup OSFP
How do you telnet into a device in Cisco IOS
Then you speak with the Sr. Engineer again, he puts you through a lot of simulation technical questions such as setting up EIGRP or OSPF. Also stuff about ACLsInterview Questions
No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- What port numbers are designated to the following protocols: FTP, TFTP,SSL,HTTPS,DNS,WINS..........ETC Answer Question