Philips Healthcare

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Philips Healthcare.

Interview Details – The company posted the position in March and I applied soon thereafter.
Interview process started only after I had an inside reference prod HR and the hiring manager after my reference recommended me for the position. First interview was with a junior recruiter who asked the basics. Second interview was with a senior recruiter who dug a little more deeply into my background. Both were phone interviews. The next interview was an hour long phone interview with the hiring manager who promised an in person interview with his peers. That was scheduled, met with the peers and the hiring manager for a sum total of 5 hours. The last interview was the division head which was all of 30 minutes. Count the amount of time I spent.. a sum total of 7.5 hours. Unreal! That’s time I will not get back. While I did not get an offer, I had to follow up no less than 20 times to finally get some closure. Found the process to be very unprofessional.

Interview Question – What makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Philips Healthcare in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for an internal position as an internal candidate. Still went through recruiter for the first interview. Then met 1:1 interviews with 3 people. Then had informal meeting with hiring manager which resulted in a final panel interview with the same three individuals where I had to present answers to project based questions.

Interview Question – Your manager has been requested to provide presentation material to the Senior Director in the morning and comes to you for help. How would you proceed to assist.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Philips Healthcare in January 2008.

Interview Details – There was a panel of 6 employees, two managers and four senior project managers. THe interview lasted approx 1 hour.

Interview Question – What was a challenging project you've worked on in the past and how did you work through it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Healthcare

Worked for Philips Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Philips Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

Philips Healthcare is a world-wide leader in cardiac care, patient monitoring, home healthcare solutions, and related customer service. What's more important though, is that we're a family of 18,000 people across… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philips Healthcare Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Philips Healthcare employees and interview candidates.