Philips Healthcare Sales Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Costa Mesa, CA
Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Philips Healthcare in October 2010.

Initial phone interview. Then met with the regional manager. Had a second interview with regional manager and his boss. I was able to learn a lot about the company because I knew someone who was a "rising star" in the company, so this helped tremendously. There is much upward mobility in this company, and in retrospect, I might have taken the position because of the technical training provided. They look for flexible people who do not have family commitments and are able to travel 50-75% of the time. The company people I met are very dedicated and it appears co-workers become your social circle.

Interview Questions
  • What can you see yourself contributing to the company outside of your job requirements?   Answer Question
  • What personal shortcomings do see affecting your ability to perform job tasks and how would overcome them?   Answer Question

I needed more flexibility due to outide interests

Worked for Philips Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!