Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Healthcare
- Software Engineer (18)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Intern (8)
- Technical Specialist (6)
- Field Service Engineer (6)
- Project Manager (4)
- Manager (4)
- Sales (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Senior Technical Specialist (3)
- Senior Technical Writer (2)
- Operations (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Inventory Analyst (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Software Development Engineer (2)
- Field Marketing Manager (2)
- Senior Developer (2)
- Research Scientist (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Director (2)
- Pricing Manager (1)
- Sales Account Manager (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Communications Specialist (1)
Senior Technical Specialist Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Philips Healthcare (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.
One technical round in Core and advanced Java. Questions on Restful.. Second round was director level combined with hr. Was asked to write three programs and asked to explain the same. Interviewer was professional.
No negotiation and got descent offer if not the best
Other Interview Reviews for Philips Healthcare
Senior Technical Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Philips Healthcare (Bangalore (India)) in March 2013.
i got the call from a consultancy, and F2F interview was scheduled the next week itself. I went to their office and three two rounds of technical interviews were conducted. and the three more managers came for interview(more of a discussion) . HR interview was on next day through phone. Got the offer letter a week after.
- all were basic questions. none unexpected. Answer Question
Senior Technical Specialist InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Philips Healthcare (Bangalore (India)) in March 2012.
Friday 24th Feb 2012, I got call from Philips HR (Anuradha, Arun). Later after interview I come to know that she is consultant at Philips. Disscused about skills, CTC and Expected CTC. She was ok with that. Sat 25th Feb. Took inhouse, computer programming test. - Result Passed. Thr 1st March. Telephonic interview for an hour - Passed. Again I confirmed about CTC and ECTC. Anuradha said, she had discussed with her team and they are ok with it. Mon 5th March. Complete day spent in inteviews (2 technical rounds). - Result Passed. HR gave me a form to fill up. I fileed it up. After looking at the form HR (Rama) and one more Leader took me in a meeting room, and cleared that my current CTC is out of their standards. And they can not affored it. My question is, after specifically clearing my CTC and ECTC details 2 times, why do Philips called me for interview? Complete waist of time and money. I tried reaching to Anuradha on emails and phone, but no response, she even do not bother to pick the phone. What should I do now. There is no feedback from her.
- VC++ Program, Implement Smart Pointer class with Reference counting. 1 Answer
- Implement Elevator operations. 1. Close Door. 2. Go up. 3. Go Down 4. Go Down. Sample Input and Output was provided, you have to implement it. 1 Answer
- Design Movie maker UI and Class diagram, Thread Sychronization. UI Left panel shows thumb icon list of images. Right panel plays, renders current image. How do display first image in 5 seconds, movie file might be on network drive. how do you display images, in separate UI thread as soon as they are loaded by reader thread. 1 Answer
- Design Book library. People in company should be able to Reserve, Checkout, Checkin book. Book may have multiple copies. Book can be reserved if it is already issued/checked out by some one else. Search books by people, title etc. Seach People by name, books they own. 1 Answer