Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Healthcare
- Software Engineer (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Intern (6)
- Technical Specialist (5)
- Manager (4)
- Field Service Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Research Scientist (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Field Marketing Manager (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Senior Technical Specialist (2)
- Senior Technical Writer (2)
- Inventory Analyst (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Customer Support (1)
- Customer Support Engineer (1)
- Sales Account Manager (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Communications Specialist (1)
- Na (1)
- Finance Trainee (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Financial Analyst II (1)
- Student Researcher (1)
- Magnectic Design Engineer (1)
Software Design Engineer Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Philips Healthcare in November 2011.
Interviewed with 3 teams (10 1:1 interview). The interview were very standard. Nothing too hard was asked. They asked you to talk about your previous work, and ask some general question.
They asked about data structure, string question. And also ask if you have any knowledge about ultrasound.
Bothell campus is focus on ultrasound.
- count 1. Write a function to count how many 1s are there in a integer in bits.
example: countOne(1) => 1 countOne(2) => 1 countOne(4) => 1 countOne(3)=>2 Answer Question
The offer was too low. Lower than average. The offer I got from Philips was 65k/year. Fresh undergrad student. Computer science degree.