Philips Healthcare Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2015
Updated Feb 15, 2015

Software Developer Interview

The interview process was made up of three phases. First, the phone screen interview was done with a technical person highly knowledgeable about the job requirements and the project. I believe it was the architect. Once approved, I was invited for the second phase of 3 interviews in a row. A lot of technical drilling. Once approved I was invited for another set of 3 interviews equally as drilling in technical topics.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips Healthcare

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haifa (Israel)
    Anonymous Employee in Haifa (Israel)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Philips Healthcare in January 2015.

First, a girl called from HR department and asked about my exprience, my current/previous job and general questions. After that we scheduled an on-site interview with Sr. Software developer, which included a preview of the job and the company, and technical questions. After that, there was an on site interview with Developement Unit Manager, with more technical question and in detail question about my current position, my recent project, something I proud of, etc.

Interview Questions