Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Lighting
- Human Resources Manager (2)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Marketing Internship (1)
- CNC Programmer/Operator (1)
- Channel Manager Marketing (1)
- Hadoop Developer (1)
- Financial Traineeship (1)
- Infrastructure and Operations Manager (1)
- Distributor Manager (1)
- Electrical Design Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Sales Analyst (1)
- Regional Account Manager (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Applications Engineer (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Supply Chain Manager (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Materials Manager (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Software Engineering Intern (1)
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Philips Lighting in August 2010.
First process was a telephone interview, asking about the company and work experience.
The second process was a one on one interview with the Hiring manager and HR manager, further expanding on the company and asking a series of questions. This lasted about one hour.
The third process was an interview with the hiring manager and the general manager of the company, which was a quick getting to know interview. This lasted about 30 minutes.
After a week or so, they do the background checks. After this was complete, the contract was signed.
- How would you priortise deadlines that were all in the same week? Answer Question