Philips Lighting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Electrical Design Engineer
Memphis, TN

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Philips Lighting in June 2011.

Interview Details – The process was initiated with a telephone interview by the HR. I was called onsite after a week. I was interviewed by the R&D manager and then given a tour of the lab where I could interact with the employees. After lunch with the manager, there was a skills test. I was later interviewed by the HR and then the General Manager.

Interview Question – Matching various components and circuit diagrams to their respective names or descriptions.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Philips Lighting? Contribute to the Community!

Philips Lighting – Why Work for Us?

To some light is taken for granted. To others light is the one thing that makes life possible. The thing about light is that it touches and affects people in different ways, and the same is true with a workplace. At… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philips Lighting Electrical Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Philips Lighting employees and interview candidates.