Philips Lighting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Piła, Greater Poland (Poland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Philips Lighting in January 2008.

Interview Details – I had meeting with Senior HR Manager and Site Manager. They both were very interested in my future plans for supporting overall company development. I had to prove my strategic thinking ability.

Interview Question – What is your idea for your future career development?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Philips Lighting in March 2012.

Interview Details – Multiple rounds with starting with recruiter, HR head, two business heads. Very professional approach and great office environment. Detailed forms to fill at start which ensured that they had all of my info. Good explanation of job profile and what expectations were there from the role. Mosst interviewers employed competency based interviewing techniques.

Interview Question – How have you managed to push back to business leaders in a difficult situation where you were trying to drive an intiative.   Answer Question

Worked for Philips Lighting? Contribute to the Community!