Philips Lighting Human Resources Manager Interview Questions

4.5

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Philips Lighting in March 2012.

Multiple rounds with starting with recruiter, HR head, two business heads. Very professional approach and great office environment. Detailed forms to fill at start which ensured that they had all of my info. Good explanation of job profile and what expectations were there from the role. Mosst interviewers employed competency based interviewing techniques.

Interview Questions
  • How have you managed to push back to business leaders in a difficult situation where you were trying to drive an intiative.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philips Lighting

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piła, Greater Poland (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piła, Greater Poland (Poland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Philips Lighting in January 2008.

I had meeting with Senior HR Manager and Site Manager. They both were very interested in my future plans for supporting overall company development. I had to prove my strategic thinking ability.

Interview Questions