Philips Lighting InGaN Process Tech Interview Questions

4.0

InGaN Process Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Philips Lighting (San Jose, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Talked to 4 people from the prospective team plus the recruiter. The team was upbeat, the recruiter not quite. Low-balled me but I needed the job so I took it. I was out the next chance I got.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not so well. Had to take the low-ball offer because I was unemployed.

Other Interview Reviews for Philips Lighting

InGaN Process Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Philips Lighting (San Jose, CA) in January 2007.

Interview

One on one Interviews by 8 different engineer & managers. Then I guess the collaborate on you. Then called me back several days later. They also do a backround check which takes several (4-5) days

Interview Questions

• Do you know the general epi layer structure of a LED wafer consist of   2 Answers

Negotiation

If they decide to hire you, they have already checked you out. Ask for pay scale & shoot as high as possible. Becasue once you in the raises may be hard to get.