Philips North America

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Interview

Research

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Philips North America in May 2010.

Interview Details – The process started with a phone interview from H.R. about a job that I didn't apply for. It was two months later that I found about they had scheduled a in-person interview with the hiring manager as well as a panel interview with some directors. The interview at intense but I felt confident. I followed up with the hiring manager and was told to follow up with H.R. It wasn't for three weeks after the interview, after calling and emailing, that I received a response. Unfortunately, I didn't get the job but they did think I was a good candidate that they will consider in the future.

Interview Question – What is your name? I only need one answer.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Philips North America? Contribute to the Community!

Philips North America – Why Work for Us?

At Philips, our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025 through innovation that is designed for people, by people. We know that in order to be truly innovative, it requires you to make your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philips North America Research interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Philips North America employees and interview candidates.