Philips North America Research Interview Questions

3.5

Research Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Philips North America (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Two weeks to get respond after application online. Two sessions of interviews, each 45 mins. One is from my project manager, he asked me a bunch of questions on my research area. The second is from another research staff. He asked me some questions related to machine learning and decision making.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips North America

Research Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Philips North America in May 2010.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview from H.R. about a job that I didn't apply for. It was two months later that I found about they had scheduled a in-person interview with the hiring manager as well as a panel interview with some directors. The interview at intense but I felt confident. I followed up with the hiring manager and was told to follow up with H.R. It wasn't for three weeks after the interview, after calling and emailing, that I received a response. Unfortunately, I didn't get the job but they did think I was a good candidate that they will consider in the future.

Interview Questions

• What is your name? I only need one answer.   1 Answer