Phillips Edison & Company

Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Phillips Edison & Company

Analyst Interview

It was an odd interview, in that they sent people who were very new to the company to do the interviewing. But, the benefit of that was the interviewers had a very clear picture of what brought them to the company.

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Phillips Edison & Company.

They were incredibly friendly and really just wanted to learn more about my experience with programs like Excel. Some basic behavioral questions as well.

Real Estate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Phillips Edison & Company.

Applied through my school and was offered an interview about two weeks later. It was a 30 minute phone interview; standard fit questions.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were fit/behavioral so nothing was extremely difficult. The hardest thing to answer was probably why Cincinnati...   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Phillips Edison & Company in April 2012.

Originally submitted resume online. Management set up an interview with me through email about a week later. It was one of the most relaxed and fun interviews I ever had. Most questions were behavioral based, and they mixed in a light easy to answer questions as well. It was more of a conversation.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer behavioral questions explaining how you worked through situations. For example, tell me about a time when you were dealing with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Intern Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Phillips Edison & Company in August 2010.

They people there were really nice. They had a laid back environment and interview. The questions were general "What's your major and career goals?" I interview with a single manager first then with a pair of separate managers. All-in-all it was a pretty easy interview.

Interview Questions

I was offered another opportunity elsewhere.