Phillips de Pury & Company

Phillips de Pury & Company Administrator Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Phillips de Pury & Company (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my paperwork after seeing the job on NYFA. I was contacted a few days later asking to come in for an interview. I was then interviewed by two people and a woman in HR. It took approximately a week to get a response back. Overall, the experience was very positive and everyone was nice. They had a nice benefits package and stated how they value their employees/hard work.

Interview Questions

• nothing unusual. The HR woman made sure i was paying attention by asking randomly in our conversation who I had interviewed with and from what department. Overall the experience was nice and the people were extremely friendly and welcoming.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Phillips de Pury & Company

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Phillips de Pury & Company in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process was a pleasure; the interviewers are very candid about their expectations and ask pointed questions to ensure candidates have the right impression of the position. The follow-up responses are timely and all communications are clear.

Interview Questions