Phoenix International Freight Services Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online - interviewed at Phoenix International Freight Services in July 2009.

Contacted by phone to come in for face to face interview. The inerview was very easy going, and there were no suprises. Just asked me why I wanted to work there and told me about the company, it's history, the local office, who I would be working with, etc.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. Was offered the job on the spot and ansked to start in 2 weeks.   Answer Question
    There was none.

Collections Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wood Dale, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Wood Dale, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Phoenix International Freight Services in February 2012.

phone screening initially, positive & professional; followed by interview. Most surprising to me was that staff didn't seem that happy- not the receptionist, not even the 3 or 4 people that came around while I was sitting in the lobby. The website promotes how much the employees are valued and the video has people talk about how happy they are to be there. But the Manager I met with didn't mention this at all. Eventually the interview fell flat, I think I knew right away this place was not for me.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Phoenix International Freight Services in October 2008.

There were two stages in the Interview process.Got thru the 1st written test and the 2nd was personal interview. But being one of the best in the service industry,it was disheartening to experience the long waiting before the 1st written text which was about one and half hours.Almost lost patience and was about to leave. Had to wait for the 2nd interview also for 45 mins and further to this was told to me that the actual person who had come done from Overseas office is very busy and so one of teh HR Personnel had taken the Interview.It was told to be that the actual person would take interview for the third round which they will let me know in a day or two.
    The interview was ok .There was a question on the Pricing Strategy,that is the factors responsible for quoting a price to a customer.

Interview Questions
    • What factors do we consider while quoting a price to a customer?   View Answer

Yet to declare the outcome of the Interview

Interviews for Top Jobs at Phoenix International Freight Services

Worked for Phoenix International Freight Services? Contribute to the Community!