Interview Question

Interview Phoenix, AZ

Phone/Person: Why Schwab? Phone/Person: What do you know

about the company? Phone: Name a time you had to go above and beyond to help a customer. Phone: Tell me a little more about your [experience at the last company]. Person: Tell me about a time when you had to get a group to to cooperate with what you are doing. Tell me about a time when you had to get a group, outside of your own, to cooperate. Tell me about a time when you had to explain a technical term to someone who was not familiar with it. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you dealt with it. SIFMA: I don't remember the exact questions, but be sure to study logic questions (multiple choice answers with a) necessarily true b) necessarily true but not false c) not enough info given [never the case] d) necessarily false but not true e) necessarily false) and financial-related math questions (stock split, return rates, rate comparisons, percentage, etc). Yes, you are required to add, subtract, multiply, and divide by hand. Approximately 26 logic questions (30 minutes given) and 27 math questions (1 hour given).
Tags:
hedge fund, dg, fg
Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

wan on Aug 23, 2012

hidup ini bagaikan malm menjadi terang yang diterbitkan cahaya matahari dan di hias seorang bidadari yang cantik pada waktu sesaat dalam hati merenung

imam ghozali on Aug 26, 2012

Whoever this anonymous person is. Hmu

Anonymous on Mar 7, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.