Photoambry.com Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

Candidate Interview Review

Graphic Designer(Image Editing) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Photoambry.com in November 2011.

I am going to interview there with my last seniors suggestion . They suggested me there to go for job . I have a call boss of company and he ask me come to next day for skill test and face to face interview.
    Day came boss ask me some of general Question related to job opening ie.. How much experience in that field and work knowledge as well as academic qualification and At last they offered me some Graphical work to do at same time which i have done it ........ and AT evening after seeing my work they offered me to join from that day That It..

Interview Questions
    • Did you able to do Quality checking for Image Editing( International or National standard)   View Answer
    • would you able to design a templates   View Answer
    Its just come on only salary package i join there on same salary as i getted from my past employer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Photoambry.com

Worked for Photoambry.com? Contribute to the Community!