Photonics Industries Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Photonics Industries

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Photonics Industries in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was not bad, but gave a written test that I was unprepared for and I think was the deciding factor for the position. Everyone that I interviewed with was friendly though.

Laser Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Photonics Industries.

Interview

Interview is very laid back, even disorganized. Lots of the questions asked and assesments given have little to do with the job being applied to. The tour of the facility was interesting- it is a laser manucaturing company, but the clean rooms were anything but. Safety was laughable , you can lose an eye from a stray beam. Employees all seem to work intently,they look focused. I don't know what it is about this place, but the atmosphere is grim .

Interview Questions

Salary offered was low, but the real reason is that this does not seem be a good fit

Optics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bohemia, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Photonics Industries (Bohemia, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

1 interview with the manager, full tour of the facilities. completed two hands on tests, aligning a laser and assembling a small sub assembly.

Interview Questions

• the questions were to be expected, normal interview questions. The testing was unexpected but not very difficult.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Photonics Industries (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Good interview. immediate hiring.