Physicians Mutual Insurance

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Physicians Mutual Insurance

Advanced Outbound Teleservice Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance.

It took about 20 days from the time of application to start date.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance in July 2013.

initially getting a phone call, two interviews with upper Mgt.

totally 100 % commission,

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance in January 2012.

The interview was friendly and informative. There were a lot of information being exchanged between the two parties as if more of a conversation rather than a Q&A. There were no veil, all questions asked were answered.

The atmosphere was very friendly, though most of the employees are mature (30+ yrs old).

Interview Questions
    • An assignment that is to be completed before the second interview where the interviewee has to get ten people to fill out a survey about insurance.   View Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance in December 2010.

not much to it, you have a insurance license? you want to work? yes heres want you can make, great school starts next week see ya monday 9am

none

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance in August 2010.

I really liked the interview process with this company. I felt that the managers were very personable and I like the feel of the office. I do not have a sales background, so I am a little hesitant to throw myself in this industry. It seems that I may be lucrative, but I still have my reservations.

Interview Questions
    • This most recent communication was more of a presentation rather than an interview.   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance in February 2009.

I was called by a recruiter and flew to Omaha and the interview process went well. Professional roundtable with give and take on both sides. I learned enough about the company and they evidently learned enough about me to make an offer. I found the people that work there to be bright and loved their jobs.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if you don't get the job?   View Answer