Physicians Mutual Insurance

Updated May 22, 2015

2.3

Advanced Outbound Teleservice Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Omaha, NE).

Interview

It took about 20 days from the time of application to start date.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

initially getting a phone call, two interviews with upper Mgt.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

totally 100 % commission,

Teleservice Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Omaha, NE) in January 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews plus 1 in person interview. super easy. first phone interview wa with HR along with first call. Scheduled another phone interview with sup for the following day. After second phone interview I was told I would receive a call from HR. HR called within hours for in person interview .

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Louisville, KY) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was friendly and informative. There were a lot of information being exchanged between the two parties as if more of a conversation rather than a Q&A. There were no veil, all questions asked were answered. The atmosphere was very friendly, though most of the employees are mature (30+ yrs old).

Interview Questions

• An assignment that is to be completed before the second interview where the interviewee has to get ten people to fill out a survey about insurance.   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (West Des Moines, IA) in December 2010.

Interview

not much to it, you have a insurance license? you want to work? yes heres want you can make, great school starts next week see ya monday 9am

Negotiation

none

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Lake Charles, LA) in August 2010.

Interview

I really liked the interview process with this company. I felt that the managers were very personable and I like the feel of the office. I do not have a sales background, so I am a little hesitant to throw myself in this industry. It seems that I may be lucrative, but I still have my reservations.

Interview Questions

• This most recent communication was more of a presentation rather than an interview.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Omaha, NE) in February 2009.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and flew to Omaha and the interview process went well. Professional roundtable with give and take on both sides. I learned enough about the company and they evidently learned enough about me to make an offer. I found the people that work there to be bright and loved their jobs.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you don't get the job?   1 Answer