Interviews for Top Jobs at Physio-Control
- Materials (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Finance (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Pricing Analyst (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Technician (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Service Department (1)
- Marketing Segment Manager (1)
- Human Factors Engineering Intern (1)
1 person found this helpful
Marketing Segment Manager Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Physio-Control in May 2010.
I participated in an initial phone interview w/HR for 30 minutes.
The next step was a 4-hour interview process that included a presentation on the value proposition of their product (20 minutes - 6 people present), then lead a 20 minute brainstorming session, and finally wrapped up with 5 x 1:1 interviews (30 miinutes each).
The final step would have been a 1:1 interview with the CMO (I did not make it that far).
- What company do you think is doing a good job of managing their brand right now? Why?
What company is doing poorly? Answer Question