Physiotherapy Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

I got asked only a few questios, like general questions. It wasn't hard, I just thought I should act like myself. I did not get the job but I got a compliment from the hiring staff member. They said they were going to interview other candidates and get back to me as soon as they would make their choice. Although I never heard back from them

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle some kind of every day situations that might happen with a customer and I promply answered it as I'd probably do. I dont really remember what my answer was but it was certainly not what they were looking for. I did my best tho.   1 Answer

Interview

Was offered an interview via telephone a couple of days after submitting resume via email.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would be creative in the office.   Answer Question

Physical Therapy Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (Germantown, MD).

Interview

My interview was very straightforward. The clinic director scheduled a time slot out of their day to meet with me personally for no more than 30 minutes. References were very important in getting me in the door there and eventually hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's no negotiating in terms of salary - WYSIWYG.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Physiotherapy Associates.

Interview

I emailed my resume, was then cantacted by the Director Amy Bull. We had a phone interview at which time we setup a face to face interview. Amy called me a couple of days later and offered me the job.at which time I accepted.

Interview Questions

• She asked questions about Medman, which I had never worked on   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Physiotherapy Associates.

Interview

Pretty well organized though multi steps. Talked with an inside recruiter first, then group manager then clinic director.

Patient Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (Exton, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was very well handled. The right amount of questions were asked. I walked away feeling like it was a very good interview. Additionally, there was a follow-up phone call that really let me know they cared about the process.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your ability to multi-task under pressure?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (Bellevue, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward, they called me up and talked to me on the phone after i had sent in my resume. I was just out of school, and had no experience. They asked for an in person interview and at that point the clinic director and regional manager were there for the interview.

Staff PT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was told by a friend who works for Physio that a job was available in my specified location. I sent an email to the appropriate recruiter. I rec'd a phone call and was told to complete an online application. I was then contacted by the regional vp and did a brief interview with her (not sure what the point of that was) I was then contacted by the local clinic director and an appt was set up for an interview. The director was punctual and very informative, unfortunately she has "drank the Kool Aid" and thinks the salary/bonus structure is fair. But she is an excellent clinician, just very naive.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected, they were just typical preformatted questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation process. I asked for a salary that was commensurate with my 20 years of experience and I was told "We don't pay staff PTs that much no matter how much experience you have." I took the job any way as I needed to live in a specific location for a specific period of time. As soon as that time period was up, I turned in my notice.

Staff Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (Chicago, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

It wasn't well organized. My offer letter wasn't received in final form until after my first day of work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I should have asked for more money as the hours are much longer than I understood them to be.