Avis Budget Group

www.avisbudgetgroup.com

Avis Budget Group Rental Sales Agent Interview Question

I interviewed in Orlando, FL and was asked:
"Pick and item in the room and give me two reasons why I shouldn't buy it."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Rental Sales Agent Interview Review - one of 164 Avis Budget Group Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
The office door is inhibiting and misleading. If you're offering a service, and are priding yourself in quality, and satisfaction, how is it that a closed door can be acceptable? In order for satisfaction in customer service to be achieved, perhaps the customer should be comfortable in the environment. An open door policy always was suggested at my former job. No matter what, the customer (in that case the employees) should feel no pressure in voicing a concern, asking a question, or making suggestions. Closed, the door suggests overload, absence, or lack of interest. None of these will invite customer sales...

The pen on the table has tape around it, and has a hook for hanging in a shirt pocket. The pen doesn't need a top since it retracts, making another point, the assurance that your hands/shirt will not end up with pen marks. the Tape is not apart of design, but it shows that someone cared enough to mark the pen or piece it back together. It must write very well! It is small and grips easy, so writing is smooth. The best quality of this pen is its available here and now. No shipping, no waiting.
- Anonymous on Dec 19, 2011