Pictometry International Corp.

Pictometry International Corp. Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pictometry International Corp.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Pictometry International Corp..

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a video interview, then moved on to a 4, 1 hour interviews at their facility with everyone from the direct supervisor to the President of the division. They were all really nice and made me feel very comfortable. It seemed like a great place to work. I felt that the interviews went very well.

Data Processor - AT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pictometry International Corp. (Rochester, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume and filled out a short application on the Pictometry website. About a week later I received a phone call from the photogrammetry group lead and we set up a face-to-face interview at the Rochester HQ. I then went in for about two hours and met with two separate groups of people to discuss the position and have the interview. I received a call approximately ten days after the interview informing me of their decision.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected: If you were an animal, what would you be?

No questions were particularly difficult. It's important to have an understanding of the company itself and their products as well as the process of aero-triangulation and a general idea of how they solve the inherent errors in the aero-triangulation process.

1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Pictometry International Corp..

Interview

Extensive well run process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Only a little ability to negotiate offer.

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pictometry International Corp. (Rochester, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

The experience was really great. Everyone was very pleasant and polite. I interviewed first with two people, the manger of customer service and his boss. They asked me questions for abut an hour. I was invited to a second interview the following week where I met the team. I was offered the job 2 days later.