Pictometry International Corp.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Processor - AT Specialist Interview

Data Processor - AT Specialist
Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pictometry International Corp. in September 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and filled out a short application on the Pictometry website. About a week later I received a phone call from the photogrammetry group lead and we set up a face-to-face interview at the Rochester HQ. I then went in for about two hours and met with two separate groups of people to discuss the position and have the interview. I received a call approximately ten days after the interview informing me of their decision.

Interview Question – Unexpected: If you were an animal, what would you be?

No questions were particularly difficult. It's important to have an understanding of the company itself and their products as well as the process of aero-triangulation and a general idea of how they solve the inherent errors in the aero-triangulation process.
  View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Pictometry International Corp..

Interview Details – Extensive well run process

Interview Question – All typical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only a little ability to negotiate offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pictometry International Corp.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pictometry International Corp. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pictometry International Corp. employees and interview candidates.