Pictometry International Corp.

www.pictometry.com

Pictometry International Corp. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pictometry International Corp.

Data Processor - AT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pictometry International Corp. in September 2013.

I submitted my resume and filled out a short application on the Pictometry website. About a week later I received a phone call from the photogrammetry group lead and we set up a face-to-face interview at the Rochester HQ. I then went in for about two hours and met with two separate groups of people to discuss the position and have the interview. I received a call approximately ten days after the interview informing me of their decision.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: If you were an animal, what would you be?

No questions were particularly difficult. It's important to have an understanding of the company itself and their products as well as the process of aero-triangulation and a general idea of how they solve the inherent errors in the aero-triangulation process.

View Answer

Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Pictometry International Corp..

Extensive well run process

Interview Questions
    Only a little ability to negotiate offer.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Pictometry International Corp. in June 2012.

The experience was really great. Everyone was very pleasant and polite. I interviewed first with two people, the manger of customer service and his boss. They asked me questions for abut an hour. I was invited to a second interview the following week where I met the team. I was offered the job 2 days later.