Piedmont Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2014
Updated Aug 29, 2014

2.8

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Took quite a while to go through the screening process, although the interview was easy. From interview to written offer took several weeks. They do group orientation so you have 2 days per month that you can select to start working.

Interview Questions
    They underpay you for your skills

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare in June 2014.

First contacted through LinkedIn by a recruiter. One phone interview with the recruiter and then was asked to schedule an onsite interview.

Met with current receptionist, two staff assistants and HR. Interview lasted a little over an hour. Started with formal (generic) questions, which then lead to more of a conversational style interview process. Overall it was a great, 'laid-back' process.

Interview Questions
    • Typical Interview questions. Was asked if I had kids (big no-no during an interview).   Answer Question

Applications Training Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare.

Reached out from LinkedIn about a position with their Epic Training staff, went through an initial interview with a person from HR regarding the company and some about the position and the payscale for it. After that interview the manager of the team I was going to be working for did my second interview which was more content based, ensuring that I was up to speed and knew what I was talking about. After that salary negotiatons began with HR

Interview Questions
    • What about your prior experience makes you the best candidate for this position.   Answer Question
    Back and forth with compromises on both sides

Applications Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare.

Submitted Resume, interviewed by two managers, and then interviewed by the team. Questions that were asked were sometimes questionable interview questions. Being an internal candidate didn't help based on interviewers. Was asked why I don't eat lunch with certain people, among other things that were related to things outside of the actual job.

Interview Questions
    • Some interview questions were predictable, but some were inappropriate.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare in June 2012.

The actual interview process was fine. Getting there was difficult because of the numerous mistakes made by the person trying to set it up....wrong name on email, different date reserved (upon confirmation), etc. The first and second interviews were quite smooth. I believe both managers were simply eager to have somebody in place to help.

Interview Questions
    • The worst question was simply the old, "What was a situation/incident in your last job that was a problem and how did you address it?"   Answer Question
    Their first offer was generous and I accepted it.

Director of Philanthropy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare in September 2009.

Was introduced to leader at Piedmont who was planning to expand staff. Submitted resume and cover letter, received phone interview, interviewed with HR, was asked to meet with another person in the department, another interview with leader, interview with a hospital CEO, received offer in a call from HR. I was notified up front that the process would be lengthy and slow, which it was. However, I felt that I was appropriately notified along the way. Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
    They surprised me with a higher salary offer than I expected. I did not negotiate.

Senior RN Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare.

-called by recruiter, set up interview with manager, was asked case scenario questions. Wasn't too bad

Interview Questions
    • -clinical questions (definitely had to think on your feet)   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare in August 2010.

Phone interview with recruiter on skills and interest in position. Next, 1:1 interview with recruiter about the position and culture of organization. Lastly, 1:1 interview with hiring manager. More conversational discussing past work experiences and duties of position. Interview was not difficult and I was able to ask questions about expectations and future goals for the department. Did background check before official offer. Drug screen after offer.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare in November 2009.

Very chaotic. They were obviously short staffed. Managers were scrambling throughout the building. They seem highly stressed and ineffective. Second interview was scheduled 3 months after the first. Third interview scheduled 1 month later, with not communication in between any of the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult, it was just obvious that they needed help with difficult staff   Answer Question
    • None difficult. Just the interviewer was not focused because there was so much chaos in the office. Looked like they managed by putting out fires daily.   Answer Question

Management Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare in February 2010.

Phone Interview when well. Interview team stated that they wanted to complete a few more interviews before selecting on site interview candidates . I had to call 3 week later to find out status and no decisions had been made at that time. After playing phone tag for about a month, I received a call stating that I was not selected for the on site interview. When I inquired about feedback as to why I was not selected and how can I improve, HR could not provide feedback because no true reason was given.

Interview Questions
    • What are the current roles of your previous management team?   Answer Question

Worked for Piedmont Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!