Piedmont Healthcare

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Coordinator Interview

Applications Coordinator

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare.

Interview Details – Submitted Resume, interviewed by two managers, and then interviewed by the team. Questions that were asked were sometimes questionable interview questions. Being an internal candidate didn't help based on interviewers. Was asked why I don't eat lunch with certain people, among other things that were related to things outside of the actual job.

Interview Question – Some interview questions were predictable, but some were inappropriate.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
North Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare in June 2012.

Interview Details – The actual interview process was fine. Getting there was difficult because of the numerous mistakes made by the person trying to set it up....wrong name on email, different date reserved (upon confirmation), etc. The first and second interviews were quite smooth. I believe both managers were simply eager to have somebody in place to help.

Interview Question – The worst question was simply the old, "What was a situation/incident in your last job that was a problem and how did you address it?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Their first offer was generous and I accepted it.

Director of Philanthropy Interview

Director of Philanthropy
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare in September 2009.

Interview Details – Was introduced to leader at Piedmont who was planning to expand staff. Submitted resume and cover letter, received phone interview, interviewed with HR, was asked to meet with another person in the department, another interview with leader, interview with a hospital CEO, received offer in a call from HR. I was notified up front that the process would be lengthy and slow, which it was. However, I felt that I was appropriately notified along the way. Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Question – I was asked about experience closing specific gifts.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They surprised me with a higher salary offer than I expected. I did not negotiate.

Senior RN Interview

Senior RN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare.

Interview Details – -called by recruiter, set up interview with manager, was asked case scenario questions. Wasn't too bad

Interview Question – -clinical questions (definitely had to think on your feet)   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter on skills and interest in position. Next, 1:1 interview with recruiter about the position and culture of organization. Lastly, 1:1 interview with hiring manager. More conversational discussing past work experiences and duties of position. Interview was not difficult and I was able to ask questions about expectations and future goals for the department. Did background check before official offer. Drug screen after offer.

Accounting Manager Interview

Accounting Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare in November 2009.

Interview Details – Very chaotic. They were obviously short staffed. Managers were scrambling throughout the building. They seem highly stressed and ineffective. Second interview was scheduled 3 months after the first. Third interview scheduled 1 month later, with not communication in between any of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• None were difficult, it was just obvious that they needed help with difficult staff   Answer Question
  • None difficult. Just the interviewer was not focused because there was so much chaos in the office. Looked like they managed by putting out fires daily.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management

The process took a day - interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare in February 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Interview when well. Interview team stated that they wanted to complete a few more interviews before selecting on site interview candidates . I had to call 3 week later to find out status and no decisions had been made at that time. After playing phone tag for about a month, I received a call stating that I was not selected for the on site interview. When I inquired about feedback as to why I was not selected and how can I improve, HR could not provide feedback because no true reason was given.

Interview Question – What are the current roles of your previous management team?   Answer Question

Worked for Piedmont Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!